Regal Distributors - Goods Return and Exchange Policy
1. All transactions and/or sales entered into with Regal Distributors SA (Pty) Ltd (hereinafter "Regal"), shall be subject to and governed by our standard terms and conditions of sale, a copy of which is available on request.
2. All and any returns and/or refunds shall be governed by our standard terms and conditions of sale. All Regal Warranties and Repairs are limited to carry in.
3. No exchange, credit or refund will be done without the original invoice being presented to Regal.
4. The customer must return the product within 10 days of receipt and is required to inform Regal in writing via firstname.lastname@example.org (within abovementioned ten-day period).
5. Goods returned After 30 days will not be accepted back for credit, exchange or refund.
6. Goods returned for credit or refund must be returned in the original condition and original packaging and are to be returned within 10 days of delivery (This applies to incorrect goods purchased or supplied). All goods returned that are repackaged in the original packaging are subject to a reasonable handling fee which may be charged at up to 10% or at the discretion of Regal based on the nature of the case at hand up in respect of any consumption or depletion thereof. The customer acknowledges that the right to return the goods shall be limited to Regal's discretion, in the event that the goods are partially or entirely disassembled, physically altered, permanently installed, affixed, attached, joined or added to, blended or combined with, or embedded within, other goods or property.
7. The Customer is responsible for all costs associated with returns by shipped freight including the associated insurance. The onus is the customer to ensure that the goods returned are received by Regal within 10 days of written notice. Under no circumstances will Regal accept responsibility for goods returned that are lost in transit.
8. It is further agreed that no goods will be accepted for return/exchange and/or refund by Regal after the lapse of six months from date of purchase.
9. All electronic goods will be tested before any exchange, credit or refund will be issued.
10. Regal will not be held liable for any loss or costs incurred due to the failure of a product once installed or for any damages suffered by the customer or a third party due to the malfunction of products purchased where the product has been materially altered or has been used contrary to any manufacturer installation manual or technical instructions given by Regal.
11. Any damage caused by abuse, misuse, unauthorized modifications, tampering, any acts of God or force majeure, incorrect installation, insect infestation, liquid damage, lightening or power surges will not be covered by Regal.
12. All faulty goods returned within six months of purchase by the consumer will be eligible to be refunded, replaced or repaired at the customer's election. (This will subject to points 3,4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9).
13. Regal reserves the right to refuse any warranty claim if the damage is caused by any factors beyond the specifications or performance levels of the product.
14. A repair or exchange of a product within the warranty period will carry a further warranty period of three months, such repairs, however will not extend the duration of the original warranty period
15. In the event that external repairs are necessary, Regal will offer a carry in warranty of repair for an equivalent period to that of the supplier.
16. Repairs conducted by Regal's repair department will carry a 3-month warranty on that specific repair. Any other faults occurring will be treated as a separate repair.
17. Repaired items will not be released to the customer until any payment due in respect thereof has been received.
18. Regal reserves its rights to charge a handling fee of up to 10% of invoice value on any items that are received for repair that are found to be free of fault or defect, or where reports beyond that of the job card are requested.
19. Regal reserves its rights to sell/resell all repaired goods which are not collected within 120 days of repair, in order to defray costs.
20. In the event that Regal does not have stock of goods which have been purchased, then Regal shall procure the same or similar goods from an alternative source at the same price subject to the customer's consent. Regal shall not be liable for shortage of stock in circumstances that are beyond the control of Regal.
21. Additional for Online Purchases:
- Goods damaged on delivery or in transit
Should a product be damaged or missing any parts or accessories at the time of delivery/collection, please notify us within 10 days of such delivery/collection by logging a return with us. This can be done via telephone 010 745 6489, on the website under Order History (dashboard -> order history-> details -> log return button) or by contacting email@example.com. Feedback will be provided within 7 days of receipt of goods. The product may be repaired or replaced based on technical evaluation.
- Defective Goods
Our aim is to always deliver the best quality products free of any defects.
What is a defect? A defect is a product that does not operate as per manufacturer’s instructions or product specifications.
If you have received a product which is deemed to be defective, please notify us within a 10-day period of receipt /collection by logging a return with us. This can be done via telephone 010 745 6489, on the website under Order History (dashboard -> order history-> details -> log return button) or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. Feedback will be provided within 7 days of receipt of goods. The product may be repaired or replaced based on technical evaluation.
- Unwanted or Incorrect Goods purchased
Unwanted or incorrectly purchased products can be returned, to the nearest Regal branch or Regal Head Office or via a *pre-arranged courier service from Regal within a 10-day period from receipt, for an exchange, credit or refund.
- Goods must be in their original packaging
- No visible wear and tear
- In a new resaleable condition
To log a return please contact Regal Online via telephone 010 745 6489, on the website under Order History (dashboard -> order history-> details -> log return button) or via email email@example.com. Feedback will be provided within 7 days of receipt of goods from courier.
*Goods returned via pre-arranged courier service offered by Regal will carry a courier handling fee that will be charged at the customers’ expense