** Please refer to FTP FAQ tab below if you are facing issues while accessing FTP Support Docs on Chrome.
- Regal Standard Terms and Conditions apply.
- Basic call out and travel costs are not refundable.
- All prices are exclusive of VAT.
- Regal job card must be completed prior to going on
- The Installer is to be present on site at all times.
- Estimated Costs are based on the Installer’s /
Customer’s analysis of the problem as indicated in
Section 3 of the job card.
- Payment Terms: Should the Installer / Customer have a
Regal Account, this contract is based on those terms.
Customers will be billed according to their payment
agreement terms. C.O.D. customers will need to pay the
Estimated Costs in advance. The final bill will be
adjusted on conclusion of the call out/s.
- All off-site technical support requires at least 24
hours notice as specified on the Job Card or as per
availability of the specific technical staff and or
- The Regal technical adviser will not run cables or do an
installation. They will provide technical support on the
software, assist with the necessary programming, setup
parameters and assist with fault finding on already
Call outs are for
registered installers of Regal only. Please see terms and
- Call Out Fee R500.00 ex Vat incl.1st hour
- Hourly Charge R400.00 ex Vat After 1st hour
- Travel Costs R5.00 Per Km (After 50km)
Please be advised that google chrome browser doesn’t support showing FTP directory by default.
Please follow below guideline to enable it for your chrome browser
- Load chrome://flags in the browser's address bar.
- Search for Enable FTP.
- Set the status of the flag Enable support for FTP URLs to Enabled. (by default it is disabled)
- Restart Chrome.
- Try accessing the FTP url again