** Please refer to FTP FAQ tab below if you are facing issues while accessing FTP Support Docs on Chrome.
- Regal Standard Terms and Conditions apply.
- Basic call out and travel costs are not refundable.
- All prices are exclusive of VAT.
- Regal job card must be completed prior to going on site.
- The Installer is to be present on site at all times.
- Estimated Costs are based on the Installer’s / Customer’s analysis of the problem as indicated in Section 3 of the job card.
- Payment Terms: Should the Installer / Customer have a Regal Account, this contract is based on those terms. Customers will be billed according to their payment agreement terms. C.O.D. customers will need to pay the Estimated Costs in advance. The final bill will be adjusted on conclusion of the call out/s.
- All off-site technical support requires at least 24 hours notice as specified on the Job Card or as per availability of the specific technical staff and or product specialist.
- The Regal technical adviser will not run cables or do an installation. They will provide technical support on the software, assist with the necessary programming, setup parameters and assist with fault finding on already installed equipment.
Call outs are for registered installers of Regal only. Please see terms and conditions
- Call Out Fee R500.00 ex Vat incl.1st hour
- Hourly Charge R400.00 ex Vat After 1st hour
- Travel Costs R3.50 Per Km (After 50km)
Please be advised that google chrome browser doesn’t support showing FTP directory by default. Please follow below guideline to enable it for your chrome browser
- Load chrome://flags in the browser's address bar.
- Search for Enable FTP.
- Set the status of the flag Enable support for FTP URLs to Enabled. (by default it is disabled)
- Restart Chrome.
- Try accessing the FTP url again