• inBio Controllers
• Hardware installation
• ZKAccess 3.5 software: Comprehensive Walk-through
• Live Demonstration
Webinar includes the following:
• All participants will receive a link to download a digital manual for this course. This manual will include offline content (text and images), online content (videos) and interactive content (in most manuals). Each manual will expire after 30 days of the webinar.
• After the webinar, learners will be given a link to an online test. The learner will have 3 days to access the test and then 1 hour to complete the test when accessed.
• Should the learner achieve 70% or more for the online test, a digital certificate will be sent to the learner by email.
• Each webinar will require payment of R450 ex VAT to attend. We have a new online registration form to facilitate this. CLICK HERE to view our online registration form.
To join this webinar, first make payment through your preferred Regal branch and then complete the online registration form. Once registered, you will receive a confirmation email immediately, and a second email before the scheduled date of the webinar containing links, instructions and security information to access the webinar and training content.
We look forward to seeing you online.
Regal Learning Centre